Para regresar a las listas haga clic acá
* An American Christmas Carol (1979) — En esta adaptación de Cuentos de Navidad de Dickens, la figura de "Scrooge" es un miserable hombre de negocios que se encuentra en Nueva Inglaterra en la época de la Gran Depresión.
* Annabelle's Wish (1997) — Young calf aspires to become one of Santa's flying reindeer.
* Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas (2006) — This animated parody of A Christmas Carol casts Daffy Duck in the Scrooge-like role, with the rest of the Looney Tunes characters offering support.
* Barbie in a Christmas Carol (2008) — An adaptation of A Christmas Carol starring Barbie.
* The Bears Who Saved Christmas (1994) — A family gets stranded in a cabin on Christmas Eve, and two teddy bears - Christopher and Holly - venture into the woods to find a Christmas tree and save Christmas.
* Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1997) — A holiday-themed sequel to the animated Disney theatrical film.
* Benji's Very Own Christmas Story (1978) — Popular screen pooch meets Kris Kringle while preparing for a Christmas parade in Switzerland.
* The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (1983) — A church Christmas pageant touches the hearts of a family of juvenile delinquents.
* The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (2010)
* Borrowed Hearts (1997) — A wealthy manufacturer pays an impoverished single mother who works in his factory, and her daughter, to pretend to be his "family" at Christmastime, in order to impress a visiting old-fashioned tycoon interested in buying his company.
* A Boyfriend for Christmas (2004) — Santa plays matchmaker and sets up a young couple for Christmas.
* Buster and Chauncey's Silent Night (1998) — Animated story about the creation of the song "Silent Night".
* Call Me Claus (2001 TV) — Santa Claus is preparing to retire, and grooms an American businesswoman to be his replacement.
* A Carol Christmas (2003) — In a modern comic retelling of A Christmas Carol, Carol Cartman says "Bah, humbug" to the clichés of her fellow talk-show host, Dr. Bob, and especially to a live Christmas Eve show her producer has planned.
* Carol for Another Christmas (1964) — This modernization of A Christmas Carol was produced to promote American support for the United Nations.
* Casper's Haunted Christmas (2000) — Casper the Friendly Ghost must scare someone before Christmas Day or be banished from the mortal realm.
* A Chance of Snow (1998) — A divorced couple get snowed in at Christmastime.
* A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) — a 28-minute film in which Charlie Brown searches for the true meaning of Christmas, by directing a Christmas play while shunning the hyper-commercialization of Christmas.
* Chasing Christmas (2005) — In a world where the holidays are run by the efficient Bureau of Yuletide Affairs, a bitter and burned-out Ghost of Christmas Past decides to go AWOL while on a "mission" and leave his "target" stranded in 1965.
* The Christmas Box (1995) — Basada en el libro homónimo superventas, Una pareja y su hija se mudan a la casa de una viuda y descubren una caja que contiene la respuesta al primer regalo de Navidad.
* The Christmas Card (2006) — Un soldado en Afganistán recibe una carta de Navidad de una mujer que vive en California y no conoce.
* Christmas Caper (2007) — A Grinch-like thief retreats to her hometown for Christmas. Can the spirit of Christmas, combined with a stint babysitting her niece and nephew, rid her of her wicked ways?
* The Christmas Cottage (2008) - It tells the story of the inspiration behind Thomas Kinkade's painting The Christmas Cottage, and how the artist was motivated to begin his career after discovering his mother was in danger of losing their family home.
* Christmas Cupid (2007)
* Christmas Town (2008) — A single mom visits her estranged father for Christmas, and is surprised to discover his hometown oddly resembles the North Pole.
* (Mr. Magoo's) Christmas Carol (1962) — An animated and musical adaptation of Charles Dickens' famous book, A Christmas Carol, with Mr. Magoo as Scrooge.
* A Christmas Carol (1971) — Oscar-winning animated adaptation with the voice of Alastair Sim as Scrooge.
* (Rich Little's) Christmas Carol (1978) — Comedian Rich Little plays all of the characters, using his unique skills as an impressionist to apparently fill the cast with some of Hollywood's best-known stars.
* A Christmas Carol (1984) — Starring George C. Scott as Ebenezer Scrooge, an old miser who makes excuses for his uncaring nature learns real compassion when three ghosts visit him on Christmas Eve.
* A Christmas Carol (1999) — A Hallmark Channel adaptation of the famous novel by Charles Dickens. Starring Patrick Stewart as Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge and Richard E. Grant as Bob Cratchit.
* Christmas Comes to Willow Creek (1987 TV) — Two truck-driving brothers attempt to transport a load of Christmas gifts from California to an economically-strapped Alaska town.
* Christmas Do-Over (2006) — A man has to repeat Christmas Day over and over until he realizes how selfish he has become and changes his ways.
* Christmas Every Day (1996) — A self-centered teenager is forced to relive the same Christmas over and over again after his sister wishes it were Christmas every day.
* The Christmas Gift (1986) — A widowed architect and his daughter visit a town where everyone believes in Santa Claus.
* Christmas in Boston (2005) — Two pen pals who have never met decide to meet up at one of their home towns in Bostin during the Christmas holiday. Only one problem though, they have both sent pictures of their better looking friends to each other.
* Christmas Lilies of the Field (1979) — Seasonal sequel to the theatrical film Lilies of the Field (1963) has its African-American protagonist returning to the chapel he had built in the Arizona desert for a group of German nuns.
* The Christmas List (1997) — A woman makes a list of things she wants for Christmas and learns the lesson, "Be careful what you wish for."
* A Christmas Memory (1966) — Award-winning adaptation of Truman Capote's poignant, nostalgic reminiscence about his childhood best friend — a childlike elderly relative with whom he makes fruitcakes and other gifts, in Depression-era Alabama.
* Christmas on Division Street (1991) —
* A Christmas Romance (1994) — A bank vice president is forced to spend Christmas with a woman whose house he was about to repossess after a blizzard hits.
* The Christmas Secret (aka Flight of the Reindeer) (2000) — A scientist sets out to prove that reindeer can fly, and along the way discovers the true meaning of faith, family, and Christmas.
* Christmas Snow (1986) — A widowed mother struggles to prevent her candy shop from being put out of business by a hard-hearted businessman.
* A Christmas Snow (2010) — A woman must face the hurts of her past while trapped with two strangers in her house for Christmas.
* The Christmas Star (1986) — Two kids befriend an escaped convict who they believe is Santa Claus.
* A Christmas Too Many (2007) — A Hollywood legend invites her not so normal family home for the holidays.
* A Christmas Visitor (2002) — A family decides not to celebrate Christmas for 11 years after their son dies, but when a stranger visits them for Christmas, they realize he is the miracle their family has been waiting for.
* A Christmas Wedding (2006) —
* The Christmas Wish (1998) — A businessman tries to uncover a family secret for his grandmother after he returns to a small town to modernize his family's real-estate company.
* A Christmas Without Snow (1980) — Church choir members try to balance personal issues with practice as the holiday approaches.
* A Cosmic Christmas (1977) — Three aliens visit Earth to learn about the true meaning of Christmas.
* Christmas Caper (2007 TV) — A cat burglar looks after her sister's children and finds the true meaning of Christmas.
* Christmas in Wonderland (2009 TV) — Two children find a bag full of counterfeit money and Santa too.
* Crazy for Christmas (2005) —
* Crazy for Christmas (2006) —
* Deck the Halls (1994) — Two orphans have decide which one of their two relatives they want to spend Christmas with, their mean aunt or kind uncle.
* Deck the Halls (2005) —
* A Dennis the Menace Christmas (2007) — Dennis tries to inject his grinchy neighbor Mr. Wilson with the holiday spirit, with the help of an Angel of Christmas Past Present and Future.
* A Different Kind of Christmas (1996) — After the death of his wife, a father starts to act like Santa Claus and turns his house into a year-round wonderland. Unfortunately his daughter is a big city attorney who has been given the job of making sure her father's illegal all-year Christmas business is shut down.
* Eve's Christmas (2004) —
* The Family Holiday (2007) — A conman must show the executor of his uncle's will that he has changed his lifestyle, in order to receive his uncle's fortune.
* The Gathering (1977) — A dying man attempts to reconcile with the family he had abandoned years earlier, by having them come to visit for Christmas.
* The Gift of Love: A Christmas Story (1983) — A woman reeling from business and marital failure is visited in a Christmastime dream by her deceased mother, who takes her on a journey back through her childhood.
* A Grandpa for Christmas (2007) — During the Christmas season, an old-time movie-star/singer/hoofer, who is estranged from his daughter and 9-year-old granddaughter, suddenly finds himself bonding with his granddaughter when her mom is hospitalized.
* The Greatest Store in the World (1999) — A family lose their home at Christmas and in desperation, stay in a department store over the Christmas period.
* His and Her Christmas (2005 TV)—
* A Hobo's Christmas (1987) — A hobo decides to return home after being away for 25 years.
* Hogfather (2006) — It's Hogswatch on the Discworld and the Hogfather has gone missing, requiring Death to take his place while his granddaughter Susan endeavors to find out what has happened.
* Holiday in Handcuffs (2007) — A struggling artist working as waitress kidnaps one of her customers to bring home and meet her parents at Christmas.
* A Holiday to Remember (1995) — Carolyn is leaving the big city with her daughter Jordi for her childhood village, deep in the forest.
* Home Alone 4 (2002) — A made-for-TV sequel to theatrical original
* Home for Christmas (1990) — A thief befriends a young boy at Christmas.
* Home for the Holidays (1972) —
* Home for the Holidays (2008) —
* A Home For The Holidays (2005 TV) — A woman struggles to adopt her orphaned relatives.
* The Homecoming: A Christmas Story (1971) — On Christmas Eve in 1933, the Walton family of rural West Virginia awaits the return of the father, who had gone to look for work in a distant city. This film served as a pilot for the series The Waltons.
* The House Without a Christmas Tree (1972) — A widower, still grieving from his wife's death, refuses to allow a Christmas tree in the home, to the dismay of his young daughter.
* How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (1966) — Mean and stingy green creature wants to ruin Christmas. (Animated; musical)
* It Came Upon the Midnight Clear (1984) — After suffering a fatal heart attack, a man (Mickey Rooney) is granted a brief return to life so that he can show is California-bred grandson his first white Christmas in New York.
* It Happened One Christmas (1977) — A young businesswoman, despondent over the circumstances of her life, contemplates suicide, but is shown the value of her life by a guardian angel, in this remake of It's a Wonderful Life.
* It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (2002) — Kermit is shown what life would be like for the rest of the Muppets without him, in this spoof of It's a Wonderful Life.
* John Grin's Christmas Carol (1986) — A miserly African-American businessman is shown the spirit of Christmas by three ghosts in this update of A Christmas Carol.
* J.T. (1969) — Troubled inner-city youngster adopts a stray cat for Christmas, and must hide it from his financially-strapped mother.
* Like Father, Like Santa (1998) — A ruthless toy tycoon who is also secretly the son of Santa Claus travels to the North Pole to put an end to an attempted coup.
* The Man in the Santa Claus Suit (1979) — The lives of three different men are transformed by a magical Santa Claus costume rented them by a mysterious shopkeeper.
* The Man Who Saved Christmas (2002) — Fact-based drama of toy inventor A.C. Gilbert, a pacifist toymaker who is forced by the U.S. government to turn his factory into a munitions plant during WWI, and is asked to convince consumers to buy bonds instead of toys.
* Mary Christmas (2002) — Widower's young daughter asks Santa for a new mother.
* Meet the Santas (2005) — Sequel to Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus.
* Moonlight and Mistletoe (2007) — A man runs a year-round Santa Town.
* A Mom For Christmas,Disney's (1990 TV)— A young girl wishes for a mom for Christmas.
* A Mouse, A Mystery and Me (1987) — A world-class mystery-writing mouse spends Christmas Eve with his sleuthing partner tracking down a missing Santa.
* Mr. Krueger's Christmas (1980) — A widowed apartment janitor daydreams to escape his lonely life.
* Mr. St. Nick (2002) — An aging Santa Claus is ready to retire but first he must convince his son to take over his job.
* Mrs. Santa Claus (1996) — Santa's wife ends up in New York in the early 1900s near Christmastime.
* The Mrs. Clause (aka The Christmas Clause) (2008) —
* Mrs. Miracle (2009) —
* A Muppet Christmas: Letters to Santa (2008) - After mistakenly intercepting three letters sent by children to Santa Claus, the Muppets must head for the North Pole to get them delivered before Christmas.
* A Muppet Family Christmas (1988) — Kermit and his friends spend Christmas staging a surprise visit to Fozzie Bear's mother's farm.
* Naughty or Nice (2004) — A Chicago sports radio shock jock is changed by a Christmas season encounter with a 15-year-old fan who is dying of cancer who forces him to be nice for a day.
* The Night They Saved Christmas (1984 TV) — An oil company dynamites in the North Pole in search of an oil field, unaware that they are endangering Santa Claus.
* Olive, the Other Reindeer (1999) — A dog called Olive wants to be a reindeer at Christmastime.
* Once Upon A Christmas (2000 TV) — Santa's daughter tries to change a family so the are no longer on the Naughty list, or else Santa will cancel Christmas.
* Picking Up & Dropping Off (2003) — A divorced father and a divorced mother start to meet at Denver International Airport when picking up and sending off their children to ex-spouses for holidays.
* Recipe for a Perfect Christmas (2005 TV) — A struggling chef agrees to date a food critic's mother.
* Red Boots for Christmas (2004) — A bitter shoemaker gets a visit from an angel shortly before Christmas.
* Road to Christmas (2006 TV) — A high powered fashion photographer finds herself stranded in middle America on her way to her wedding in Asped, Co. She gets a lift from a widower and his daughter - setting off a change of events that will change their lives forever.
* Roots: The Gift (1988) —
* Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964) — Claymation adaptation of the popular song. Rudolph, and Hermey the Misfit Elf, overcome rejection for their differences and help Santa Claus make his Christmas Eve trip.
* Rudolph's Shiny New Year (1976) —
* Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July (1979) —
* Santa Baby (2006 TV) — Mary Class is a highly successful business executive - who just happens to be the daughter of Santa Claus. But when her father falls ill, Mary returns to the North Pole and the life she left behind to take over for her dad and implement her innovative ideas for running Christmas.
* Santa Baby 2: Christmas Maybe (2009 TV) — Santa needs his daughter, Mary Class' help
* Santa Buddies (2009) —
* Santa, Jr. (2002) — Santa's son, mistaken for the "Christmas Bandit," is held under house arrest two days before Christmas.
* Santa Who? — Santa suffers an attack of amnesia shortly before Christmas, after falling out of his sleigh. Only the innocence of a small child can save Christmas for thousands of people around the world.
* A Season for Miracles (1999) — A homeless woman and her niece and nephew attempt to outrun the authorities during the holiday season.
* Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus (2004) — A high-flying career woman and single mother with no time for love or Christmas is unexpectedly wooed by Santa's son and heir, Nick. Nick must find a wife before Christmas because his father wants to retire.
* A Smoky Mountain Christmas (1986 TV) — A singer finds 3 children in her mountain retreat cabin.
* Snow (2004) — With only three days before Christmas, Nick Snowden, heir to a certain Arctic toy business, must work hard to save Christmas after someone steals Buddy the reindeer and takes him to a California zoo.
* Snow 2: Brain Freeze (2008) — Sequel to 2004's Snow.
* Snowglobe (2007) — A young woman discovers a Christmas-themed dream world inside a magical snow globe.
* Sons of Mistletoe (2001) — A cold businesswoman threatens to close a boys foster home during the holidays, when she returns to her home town to settle her late father's estate.
* Special Delivery (2000) — A bumbling courier at a private adoption agency botches the delivery of a baby to its new parents in time for Christmas, when he misplaces their baby en route.
* Stealing Christmas (2003) — A criminal hides in a small town and takes a job as a Santa.
* CBC's The True Meaning of Christmas Specials (2002) — Hosted by David Foley, this parody of Christmas specials and many classic Christmas stories follows David and friends as he seeks to learn the meaning of Christmas Specials, beyond selling knick-knacks for $49.99.
* Three Days (2001) — An angel offers a literary agent, whose wife of ten years died just before Christmas, a chance to relive the last three days of his wife's life.
* The Three Kings ((1987) — Mental-hospital patients escape from a Christmas pageant and go search for baby Jesus while in costume as the Magi.
* Three Wise Guys (2005) —
* Twas the Night Before Christmas (1974) — A mouse and a clockmaker try to appease a disgruntled Santa after he has received an insulting letter.
* The Twelve Days of Christmas Eve (2004) — A dying man has 12 days (12 chances) to achieve the "perfect" Christmas.
* Twice Upon a Christmas (2001 TV) — Santa's daughter has lost her memory, and her new family is determined to help her get it back.
* The Ultimate Christmas Present (2000) — A girl steals a weather machine from Santa Claus to make it snow on Christmas Day, but the machine breaks, and causes an out-of-control snowstorm.
* Unlikely Angel (1996 TV) — A singer must work with St Peter to earn her wings at Christmas by re-uniting a family.
* The Year Without a Santa Claus (1974) — (Claymation) Un año Santa decide tomarse vacaciones . Esta necesidad de tomarse vacaciones se debe a que ya nadie cree en él, por ello la señora Claus, los renos y niños alrededor del mundo le mostrarán a Santa que todavía creen en él.
* Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus (1974) — Una versión animada de la joven Virginia.
Datos de Wikipedia